The Devils Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This isnt my matter, but.....

5 posters

Go down

This isnt my matter, but..... Empty This isnt my matter, but.....

Post  Qyily Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:34 am

I have few things that I would like to say about raiding with this guild so far. This isnt my job and I may piss off Officers, but kick me if you like.. BUT i have looked at ppls gear and specs on raid... I dont get that ppl who left middle of raid, (Lanz) twice and ppl without gear to raid are taken with us, ppl who doesnt got raid spec in a raid guild, shouldnt be allowed to raid, and IF officers arent intrested in ppls specs, cause it isnt theyre job to tell how to play this game, but in most of raiding guilds RAID SPEC is must. If you dont care about ppls gear or specs raiding comes a bit harder.. BUT as i said this isnt my job to judge ppls gear or specs, but still just wanted to tell you ppl who come to this forum, what i think about things here atm.

Yours truly Qyin,Qyind,Qyily and Aatu. And few other that i dont want to mention...

Last edited by Qyily on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled :D)

Qyily

Back to top Go down

This isnt my matter, but..... Empty Re: This isnt my matter, but.....

Post  Otievt Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:05 pm

Yes we r raiding, but we do it for fun.

Yes we care about ppls gear, but to a certain extent.

Yes we wanna help ppl reach their potential, but a guildie should never talk down to u because u wanna be different.

It is a game, it's supposed to be fun, yellin and ppl dragging eachother down is not the Devils Rejects spirit.

Kris
Otievt
Otievt

Back to top Go down

Post  Qyily Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:51 pm

Well yea, we do this for fun, but when we cant do even kara in 4 hours... Well i will never talk about this again. I wanted to say what bothers me if you wanna kick me then do so. Well we will continue as guilds way.

Qyily

Back to top Go down

Post  Lantrezorensilen Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:12 pm

I never left a raid, i have always told ardel, or the raid leader, the exact time i had to go. I even offered myself, adding 1 extra hour thereby pissing off both my parents and ending up in a shit argument.. And the fact is, im staying at a mate, since my own internet provider is fucked up, they havent repaired it yet.. And aye, the mate im staying at, has rules.. and i have to respect that.. Im even making his parents mad.. putting me in a weird position.. So excuse me.. No hard feelings Smile /cheers

Lantrezorensilen

Back to top Go down

Post  Otievt Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:27 am

Nah we don't kick ppl for havin an oppinion. If we could see the whole inv and leave history of the guild, u would see that more ppl have left by their own will than ppl been kicked. Since i have been here (bout a yr), we have only kicked anyone for been rude, we had 1 case of suspected "Gbank robery", also it is the occasional away for 6months+. We do not kick ppl for havin poor gear, cos we understand that alot of our fellow guildies have families, work, school and other responsibilities. We do not kick ppl for making mistakes in raids, cos we know it can happen to the best in a stressed situation. In the upper duns like TK and SSC we do have gear requirements, but in a grp of 25, if 2 were to not entirely fill the requirements it does little difference. In some situations u have to choose between takin a few new, a few alts, or a few lower geared, or not go at all... In my oppinion 2 drops, is better than none. Especially if those 2 drops can really improve the person they go to.

Plz, i want more ppl to engage in this discussion. Ask questions, be crittical, it can only help us be a better guild. And i understand that ppl might be afriad of beein kicked by beein critical, unless u r beein rude i don't see why u should.

Kris
Otievt
Otievt

Back to top Go down

Post  agron Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:56 am

Hey,!

I read the discussion here i aggree with both side's Smile Otievt you are right that 2 low geared ppl join in example: Gruul/maggy. that isnt a problem:) but in kara if you get there 1-2 low geared, and ppl are leaving in the raid around 3-4 ppl left:O it is 1 okay 2 can happen sometime's, But Like alot of guyz in the guild. Worked hard to get Blue gear to be ready for it Cool and someguyz who are realy to low on dps..etc just join and left in middle of raid, I realy hate it:O he can take to some blue gear and then join Smile and not when he got lvl 70 green or less i saw already. (sorry for my bad english)

greetings agron, king lol!

agron

Back to top Go down

Post  Hippeh Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:05 am

Every guild has this discussion somewhere in their existance Smile

The easiest way to settle this is to keep an updated ranking system. Ppl geared for the highest dungeons get a different title then ppl whit green gear. Invites for these raids start top - down to allow the best possible raids and as otievt sayd: Its better to fill the ranks with a few lower ppl then not go at all. Even wiping on bosses has the advantage that ppl learn the tactics of the boss encounters!
There could be a lowest rank that means you can't join untill you have met at least kara requirements. This should also motivate ppl to farm heroics or update their skills to craft better gear. Every class has its own craftable set which gives you the basis to start kara. I believe we are all friendly and helpfull enough towards eachother to help ppl upgrade. Im always up for some heroic farming, thats for sure Smile

About the specc thing.... you cant force ppl to chose a certain spec Mad You can at most try show them how they can improve their spec for raids and for what reasons. I dont think ppl are unwilling to change for the better. And its not just an officers task imo.

I think we shouldn't be complaining. We have made quite a lot of progress over the last few months. This has also made our guild more attractive for other players to join. Well geared ppl keep joining and others keep improving.

Keep up the good work!

Hippeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum