The Devils Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG PvP event wih the biggest guilds on the server!! Wednsday, no signup required

2 posters

Go down

BIG PvP event wih the biggest guilds on the server!! Wednsday, no signup required Empty BIG PvP event wih the biggest guilds on the server!! Wednsday, no signup required

Post  Otievt Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:18 pm

Just a little heads up... there is goin to be a BIG thing iiiiin.... Dustwallow marsh was it? Anyways, the place where Onyxia's Lair is.

I have NO details, talk to Al.

Even if u don't like PvP we will stay in "guildgroups" so u will be surrounded by friendly faces (if ur in our guild anyways Razz ), there will also be assigned healers to every grp and i think this can be rly fun. Not entirely sure bout the Area layout or anything but i am guessing this will be better than the usual EotS. Or that blooddy AV, geeeeeze Allies always win that.

Did i mention it was goin to be with the 20ish best guilds on the server? So there will be plenty of oportunity to google and worship well equiped ppl.

yes and one more thing. IF I SEE ONE GNOME THAT IS NOT DEAD, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. Twisted Evil

Kris Cool
Otievt
Otievt

Back to top Go down

BIG PvP event wih the biggest guilds on the server!! Wednsday, no signup required Empty Re: BIG PvP event wih the biggest guilds on the server!! Wednsday, no signup required

Post  Elsavira Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:02 pm

Old news, Muppets forum was faster than you ^^, Still fun to know gnomes must die twice!

Elsavira

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum