The Devils Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave Pens Heroic

2 posters

Go down

Slave Pens Heroic Empty Slave Pens Heroic

Post  Admin Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:49 am

I'm setting up a Slave Pens Heroic run today Friday the 18th of January 2008 at 20:00 server time. All those who wants to come, please signup here.

1 Tank
1 Healer
1 DPS
1 DPS
1 DPS

We need good crowd control, so if we get 3 dps that can crowd control it would be very good. Bring pots and bandages, and other buffs like food buffs. Don't forget reagents!

Just reply to this message and write /signup or signup and i will update the list.

Admin
Admin

https://devilsrejects.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Slave Pens Heroic Empty Benassa (healer)

Post  Guest Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:35 am

/signup

Back to top Go down

Slave Pens Heroic Empty Summary of the run

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:29 am

Ok, the thing i wanted with this post mainly, was to get ppl aware of the fact that they need to register on the webpage for the runs. That's because we'll have to do this in the end if there are more ppl than needed for a run so those who registered first will get a place in the party.

We got three brave men to try Slave Pens Heroic, and it was me(Lagdrath), Benassa, and Quarlock. We also had two puggers with us, of which one of em, altho not having gear for the run, almost immediately wanted out, so we didn't last long in there.

I have made some runs with the mage and i know it's hard, but i never did a run as a tank. Also i'm concerned about the actual nerfed range when tabbing, altho we made a brave try.

Conclusions are that the mobs do hit very hard, and also you need to be very alert, as a tank not to say the least. Can't have any stray mobs cause the healer is dead in milliseconds. It's only cause Bena is drood that he lasted longer when he got one mob on him.

Crowd control is also very tough due to (i suspect it is that way, not sure) mobs breaking the cc easier. Tanking for example needs a new dimension in a heroic, that i'm aware of now.

I think we did a good effort considering both Bena and me did our first heroic with these chars at least. It was not easy for Bena to heal with his current gear but he did a splendid job.

My thoughts on this is, at least for SP Heroic, maybe the tank should tank all mobs and not use cc, i know it puts a strain on the healer but if the tank gets aggro on all and everyone can stay on the same target at all times maybe it's the way to go. I want thoughts on this.

I think i can last in a heroic with my current gear, but i'll put my shopping list up very soon, and go for the items on it, also Bena needs much better healing gear, we'll need to get it for him.

Bena put up your shopping list for your healing gear in the right forum and where to get the loot, and we'll try fixing it asap.

Bena and Anth gimme some reflections on the run.

Admin
Admin

https://devilsrejects.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Slave Pens Heroic Empty Re: Slave Pens Heroic

Post  clemmo Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:35 am

yes well done with your run unfortunate about what happened but i'm sure you have some experience on the run, yes i agree with your thinking and you should pull all mobs or have a warlock / hunter to use sed or trap on some of the harder mobs but other than that good job guys and we'll master it soon Smile clemmo x
clemmo
clemmo

Back to top Go down

Slave Pens Heroic Empty Re: Slave Pens Heroic

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down